B L O G P O S T S
Informations that are nice to know!
- “Members” is the amount of people in our Discord server.
Have any questions?
- Are you looking for help? Get help from us through our Discord server!
How we work
- We put much work into our storyboards and are basically perfectionists that’s why it might take more than 3 weeks to finish them.
- Requesting a storyboard does not guarrantee you one unless you have donated. Read about the donation tiers in the donation page.
- We have the rights to reject the request if we somehow won’t be able to make it.
- If you are unsure about your requests getting rejected and want to donate, then please contact us and tell us before requesting!
How do we make storyboards?
What PoNo uses
- PoNo actually only uses Storybrew which is using C#. Find out more about storybrew by using the link below.
- Be sure to check out PoNo’s livestreams for live storyboard creation!
What -Tochi uses
- -Tochi mainly uses Storybrew and now he only uses the ingame osu editor’s Design section/tab for simple visuals.
- Be sure to check out -Tochi’s livestreams for future live storyboard creation!
What is Storybrew?
- Storybrew is basically like SGL but just with a screen that shows the generated stuff you created.
What is SGL?
- SGL is one of the first programs with a coding library to script storyboards!